Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Zoe's 21 Day Sugar Detox : day 1

     Hey everybody, I'm Zoe and today I'm starting the 21 day sugar detox!!!!!!!! I know that I was supposed to start the detox yesterday but I forgot and I'm very sorry. So today for breakfast I ate oat meal with butter and warm maple syrup.  For snack I had a berry almond milk smoothie and a trail mix. Then for lunch I had a fruit cup, carrots, 2 mini crescent rolls with cheddar cheese and mini hot dogs ( I  know I cheated ). Lastly for dinner I had Paleo style beef stroganoff with miracle noodles and zucchini noodles.
      Thank you all for coming to  my moms blog to read my blog posts. The last day of the detox on April1, 2014. If you would like me to try any of foods or snacks please comment on this blog or you can share it on my moms Facebook or Pinterest pages please #Zoes21detox .
Thank you so much!!!!!!
                
           Love Zoe  

No comments:

Post a Comment