Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 6

Hi every body, hope you all had a awesome day. Because I did ! Ok so for breakfest I had a chocolate milk like I did yesterday ps it is super healthy. And I had some green grapes. For lunch I had a few peaces of lunch meat (I don't know how to spell their names ;?  ) . Then for dinner I had samion, spicy pateos and shrimp and scallope scapy. After dinner I made health chocolate cupcakes so look for a blog about that tomorrow. I am so happy because my mom told me that a lot of people were reading my posts and she said that most of you are friends with her on Facebook. If any of you want you can follow me on pintrist my name is ZKindig. Thank you all so much and I love you guys because you all
Are reading my posts.



       Love Zoe ; }

No comments:

Post a Comment