Wednesday, October 2, 2013

No Junk October - An Explination

Every October I've been plagued with the task of deciding how to pry mountains of candy from eager hands on Novemeber 1st. This year my kids are 11,10,7 and 1. 
My strategy is to convince them candy isn't always all that. 
So I gave them a choice
A. We give up junk food for 30 days. On October 31st, after trick or treating, they can enjoy their candy as much as they want. (I mistakenly thought Halloween was on a Friday)  so I decided to amend it by saying a couple pieces and then as much as they want Friday night. Then the rest will be donated to the troops. 
B. They don't have to give up anything for October. Then on Halloween they can have a couple pieces  of candy and 1 piece each day for 7 days. At the end they donate their candy. 
    My children chose option A. I figured they would. So my plan is already working mwahahahaha! Lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment