Thursday, August 14, 2014

Adventures in Cauliflower


    Cauliflower is one of the few vegetables my family does not prefer to eat. To be frank, if it's on the table appearing as cauliflower they will pass it up 100% of the time. However, I believe there is a preparation for every food that will be appealing to those who previously despised such foods. I like to call these gateway recipes. 


       Starting Monday August 18, 2014 I will be posting a different cauliflower recipe each day. We will take a look at the benefits of cauliflower and unique recipes. My kids are my greatest critics, they always tell me exactly what they think of a recipe creation. All of these recipes have passed their scrutiny. We will start the week with a dual function recipe. It's great hot or cold and fabulous for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a midnight snack. 
    If you have issues digesting cruciferous vegetables try drinking an ounce of aloe juice. Aloe juice that I use tastes like water. You can drink it alone or add it juice. This is the brand I normally buy. I am not endorsing this product for money, it's just the brand I buy. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00014EWUO/ref=sr_sp-btf_title_1_5?qid=1408063485&sr=8-5

No comments:

Post a Comment